Friday 17 February 2012

Confessions of a Sales Assistant

You know it's going to be a long day when the most interesting thing that has happened thus far is receiving a text message from an unknown phone number that has obviously been sent to the wrong person, that is to say, me. Unless I know a "Hayden", which I don't, and she likes to refer to me as "Brit", which I'd highly doubt even if we were acquainted, then I think the likelihood is that I am not the intended recipient; and that's fine, I didn't want to go to the "prom" tonight anyway. Perhaps that isn't the most interesting thing that has happened today. After all, I have been removing promotional stickers from diaries for the past hour only to replace them with exactly the same stickers except in a slightly different hue... You may think I'm being facetious, if so well done, but, as I've come to learn in the retail business, even the most repetitive of menial tasks is infinitely more preferable than having nothing to do. Having said that, thank god it's lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I did a thought...